Its THAT Time of Year~

 HO HO HO. MEEEEERRRRRRRRYYYYYY Spotify Wrapped! :)


I know what you’re thinking… all of the wording and signs were pointing to something Christmas related? But let me propose something even better! 

Your music streaming platform (assuming you have either Spotify or Apple Music) gets to give you a summary of your year!



Overall, Spotify Wrapped and Apple Music Replay are very similar! They creatively tell the listener what music, artists, albums, and more, that they listened to the most!


My top artist is incredibly… incredibly… SHOCKING! JUST KIDDING! It’s Taylor Swift! She was my top artist with 7,297 minutes this year!



All across the world, music enjoyers have been thrilled to see their year’s summary!



The platforms make it simple, and all you have to do is search “Apple Music Replay” and it will give you a link! You then have to sign in with the Apple ID you listen to music with, and it collects your statistics! :D

I am not too familiar with how to get to Spotify wrapped, but I could imagine you will either have a prompt in the app, or you can get it by searching something along the lines of, “Spotify Wrapped”


(Talking from personal experience… it can sum up a lot about your mental health in different months…)


My statistics were (From my Apple Music Replay):



Those were my statistics for the year! I would LOVE to hear about your Spotify Wrapped/Apple Music Replay Statistics or even a review!

So please feel free to comment on them, and I will be sure to get back to you!



Sadly, it is the time of the post where I have to leave~


I hope you are all now educated on your year’s music summary. If you did not know about them, I would highly recommend checking them out! (And remember, they happen every year around December 1!)


Thank you all so much for tuning in, and I hope to see you again sometime next week! (Maybe next week will be a Christmas music blog…?) Tehe… <3


Comments