THE ERAS TOUR?!??!?!?!

 Dear Reader (Get the reference? Haha), 


First of all, I would like to formally apologize for the lack of posting. Recently, I have been very ill and I have not been able to blog. 

However, I will make up for it! This is an out-of-schedule post because Taylor made a surprise announcement. Today will be a Taylor Thursday, and then next week’s Taylor Tuesday will be back to normal, and the Midnights (3 am Edition) breakdown and ranking will be coming! <3


Onto the actual post~



AHHHHH! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!! DR. TAYLOR ALISON SWIFT ANNOUNCED A TOUR?!??!?!


Recently, Taylor announced that she is going on tour, The Eras Tour. As you can see in the image above, it looks like she plans to perform songs from her ENTIRE discography?!?!?


Which has posed many questions… Are we gonna get all the rerecordings? What’s going to happen? Are the shows just going to be 10 hours long, obviously not (BUT I WISH).



Currently, tickets have not come out, but people are fighting all over the internet to get them. Through TicketMaster, presales are getting ready to happen. When you sign-up, you may get selected for the presale and access to tour tickets before others. 


Sources have announced that tickets will be ONLY anywhere from $49-$499, and VIP Packages will cost up to $800. 


I am prepared to sell my kidney, liver, and LITERALLY ANYTHING in order to get my hands on some really nice tickets.


I have always wanted to go to a Taylor Swift concert, and this is everyone’s opportunity to go now. 


She is going to the following places:



She is making many stops across the country, and separate from this, she is also going on a tour in the UK and a couple places in Europe!



When I heard this news, it turned my sick-frown ALL THE WAY upside down. I am so anxious for presales, and I really hope I, along with everyone else here, get tickets!


Let me know if you’re excited about the concert or if you are going? Also, if you are excited, what is one song you HAVE to hear her perform?


Swifties, it has been great, and I will keep everyone updated on my tour ticket status. 

(One thing I did not mention, was that if you have a Capitol One card, you can get into a different, specific, presale if you do not make it into the Verified Fan one.)


If you have any questions, please let me know and I will respond to them as fast as possible. :)



See you next week for the dissection and review of the masterpiece, Midnights (3 am Edition). <3


Comments