TAYLOR SWIFT BROKE TICKETMASTER?!?!?

 OMG OMG OMG!!! There is so much to talk about with so little time to do so!


As of yesterday, Tuesday, November 15, 2022, Taylor Swift’s Tour Tickets became available! After going through the Verified Fan steps, people were chosen whether or not they could attend the presale. Codes for this event went out the day before, Monday.



Many, like myself, were lucky enough to get a code; however, sadly, many people did not have that same luxury… (I hope if you were trying to get tickets, you got the ones you wanted :))


Getting tickets, however, was a completely different, tragic villain story, experience!!!



Thankfully, I did not have to directly deal with TicketMaster, however, I was shaking in my boots the entire day.


My aunt was in charge of getting us tickets, and she had a horrible experience. There were so many people trying to get tickets, TicketMaster was completely overwhelmed!


This, however, is TicketMaster’s problem. Taylor Swift is not at fault for this at all. :) <3



TicketMaster KNEW how many people were wanting to go where, and they were the ones in charge of sending out the pre-sale codes. They made a mistake and sent out too many, and their systems could not handle everyone.

(Situations were so bad like people were in checkout with amazing seats, and then they would get kicked out and TicketMaster would crash. If they could even get back in, the tickets again, people found they cost more money…)


So basically, they used the periodical downtime to raise certain ticket prices… Because of all of these reasons, people have been ripping TicketMaster to shreds all over social media.



I am sure there will be some kind of fallout or something happening because what TicketMaster did was very low and incredibly over-capitalistic. 

Some people who had tickets to LoverFest and had a “boost” for the upcoming tour, did not even get a pre-sale code…



I have no clue what is going to happen, but I am just super excited and thrilled that I was able to get nice seats! My sympathy goes out to all of the victims of TicketMaster, and everyone who did not get a ticket.



I would love to know your opinion about the situation, and if you go tickets, so please feel free to chat!



Oh well Swifties, after this insanely stressful week (really just a couple of days) I am exhausted. I am sorry again that I had to push the Midnights’ breakdown further away again, I just thought this was more pressing…


Next week, we will be branching out from the ONLY Taylor Tuesdays blog! I plan on talking about the Country Music Awards (and specifically Katy Perry performing at them).


I will see you all next week~!!!


Comments