Meet me at the Merch Store at Midnight~ || Taylor THURSDAY??

 I am here with an interruption to your regularly scheduled programming. I apologize, but the snakes, chokers, and diamonds have to wait until next week. . .


This previous Tuesday, 9/27/22, Taylor Swift released her new Merchandise for her upcoming album, Midnights!


A picture from her store.


Relating to Midnights, Taylor has been posting Midnights Mayhem with Me, a series where she pulls bingo balls out of the cage, and whatever number they have, she reveals the track name.



To watch it when it came out, I had been staying up until midnight, and in doing so, I saw her merch go live.


I knew the items would sell out incredibly fast, so I quickly added the three things I wanted to my cart and checked out. By the time my order went through, the delivery date was already pushed back to December 9. :(


The Three Items I Ordered~


I am not the biggest fan of the brown hoodie/sweatpants combo, but I love everything else on the site. (If I had the money, I would buy EVERYTHING.)


If you are a big Taylor Swift fan, I would really advise going to her store to see the items for yourself (maybe even order some~)!


I have both Red (Taylor’s Version) Hoodies, and they are some of the comfiest hoodies I have ever worn. 

Pictures of the Hoodies~


Especially after hearing some of the Album song titles, like Mastermind, Question…?,” and more, along with seeing the 90s sense merch, I have never been more excited for Midnights.



That wraps up this Taylor Tuesday, now Thursday. I do apologize for the late release, BUT when I saw her merch store, I knew it was more pressing than my in-depth review of Reputation.


I hope you enjoyed this, and please let me know your thoughts on her new merch and if you plan on buying any!



See you next week, for sure, with the chains, chokers, and snakes. :)


Comments